Here’s how can you participate in the Bigg Boss 15 audition, the Salmaan Khan’s Show. The Bigg Boss 15 auditions are live from the date “February 22” to the date “March 30” on the Voot app and website.
The Most Popular, and most controversial reality show of India, Bigg Boss, has already declared its next season. that will be Bigg Boss 15, which is going to be hosted once again by Salman Khan. He will again welcome common citizens on board.
Even though Bigg Boss Season 15 will begin by September or October in 2021, producers have already started doing audition works to get any ‘entertaining yet controversial’ character for their show. The announcement for this new season 15 was initiated on grand finale of Bigg Boss 14 on Sunday.
So if you believe you have it in you to become the next champion of the show, read on to understand how you can join Bigg Boss 15 auditions.
- Download the Voot app
- Sign up for ‘Select’. (Note: Audition page is active on Voot Select)
- If you wish to register yourself via the Voot website then, visit ‘www.voot.com’ to register yourself.
- Fill in your details in the online form.
- Confirm the details that you have entered (Note: Be Careful while filling in the details, because the team will contact you through the same.
- To proceed further an audition video is required, create one for entertaining in your own style.
Points to be noticed:
- Only Indians can apply. (above the age of 18)
- The audition video should be with a maximum size of 50 MB and less than five minutes. Additionally should be in regular video formats like Avi, MOV, mp4.
- In videos, do not use background music and make sure your face is clear in the audition video.
- The registrations are completely free, beware of agents/representatives asking cash for an audition.
- The best audition videos would further raise up for voting on the Voot. Then contestants accordingly would get a chance to proceed to the next step of the season 15 audition.