PAN-Aadhaar Linking deadline dies on March 31. Here you will learn how to do it online?…. With the last date for linking PAN Card and Aadhaar card nearing, it is recommended that you should not leave this undone till the last minute. The last date for linking PAN card and Aadhaar card is 31 March 2021.
If you have not yet completed this task, you can follow the given process online.
PAN-Aadhaar Linking deadline | How to link PAN card and Aadhaar card online?
Linking PAN card with Aadhaar card online will be very easy for you if you follow given steps:
- Visit Income tax e-Filing portal
- For linking PAN with Aadhaar, taxpayer have to first register on the portal.
- Then, Log in to the e-Filing portal by entering the log-in ID, password plus date of birth.
- After entering the details, you will also have to feed in a code.
- On logging in to the site, you will see a pop up window will appear. This will be prompting you to link your PAN card and Aadhaar card.
- If not, then you can visit the Profile setting and choose for the “Link Adhaar” option.
- Enter the details such as name, date of birth and gender.
- Verify the details you entered on screen with the ones specified on your latest Aadhaar card.
- If the details match properly, punch in your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button.
- After successfully completing these steps, you will get the message on your registered mobile number, that your Aadhaar card has been linked to your PAN card successfully.